Blogger custom made design starts at 85 USD
Transform your website from looking like a Blogger blog into a professional, unique and practical website, with various custom widgets and features to make all the important aspects of your blog visible to visitors right away.
You can visit the portfolio page to see examples of the custom made designs.
What you will receive
- – Custom blog header
- – Custom navigation menu
- – A 1-2 column layout
- – Social media buttons of your choice
- – Custom about/welcome graphic
- – Custom post footer + share icons
- – Custom favicon
- – Custom fonts + color palette
- – Related posts widget
- – Template installation
- – Responsive/mobile friendly design
- – Complete design sent to you for backup
- – Pin hover button
- – Custom search bar
- – Post Signature
- – Drop-down menu
- – Back to top button
- – Template documentation
- – Responsive slideshow
Optional Add-ons with Additonal fees
- – Customizable Template (Editable on Blogger Designer) 20$
- – Categories drop-down menu with images – 10$
- – Custom Instagram feed – 5$
- – Custom Twitter feed – 5$
- – Custom Pinterest feed – 5$
- – Custom pages (customization which requires coding) – 10$/page
Frequently Asked Questions
After you see the first concept of the template and approve it, you will be sent an invoice. After the payment, the revisions on the template will start.
Of course! You can send complete mock-ups or just rough drawings of what the design you want should look like.
Yes, all custom designs have a free installation included unless you choose to install it yourself. If you would like to install the template yourself, a documentation will be provided for the installation process.
Currently, templates are only designed in order to work with Blogger.
The point of a responsive template is it scales to fit the window and changes to adapt to the size of the window. Unlike popular belief, making a design responsive does not necessarily mean fitting the entire application on the user’s screen. It means:
– intelligently pruning amount of information displayed and making adjustments to the design to improve the users’ experience while using the application.
How does it work?
A draft will be created based on the initial details you’ve provided. The draft will take 4 to 5 days to be completed.
After your review of the draft, your feedback will be taken into consideration and a new version of the template will be created.
You will be presented with 6 free revisions where you’ll be able to review each version and change the template to your liking.
What does a revision mean?
- Revisions are changes or new features added to the template with the goal to move closer to the best end result.
How many revisions are there?
- The maximum amount of free revisions is 6.
How do I know which revision it is?
- Each different version of the template sent to you with the changes you’ve requested counts as a revision. You will be informed about the changes made in each revision during the process.
I first create a draft based on your details and/or mock-up. Revisions are then made with the goal to move closer to the best end result.
What happens when I exceed the number of revisions?
Any revisions after exceeding the limit will be charged based on the difficulty and number of changes requested.