- Featured posts based on labels.
- Drop down menus.
- Responsive design.
- Customizable, change colors and fonts in customize > advanced.
- Instagram and Pinterest widgets.
- Upload your header image if you’d like, or leave a note with your blog name at checkout if interested in a similar logo as Axis.
- Roll over photo for posts with more than one photo.
- Sticky Sidebar.
- Different widget areas for the homepage and between posts.
- This theme doesn’t have the option for a sidebar in single posts.
- Next/prev links with post titles.
- Related posts.
- First image at the top in single posts with post title and share buttons.
- Blogger account.
- Upload at least the first image via Blogger and choose “Original Size” on Blogger post editor for best quality.
- Add Jump Breaks to long posts to prevent auto pagination.
DescriptionA unique post layout, minimalist website design, made for fashion, lifestyle and food blogs. It's recommend to keep the numbers of posts 7 per page to have this order or posts: - two columns, left aligned post, right aligned post, 3 columns and it repeats every 7 posts.
Yes, navigate to Layout on your Blogger dashboard to add/delete widgets.
Yes, you can. Use Blogger Customizer to change the colors and fonts. If you want to use custom fonts, you’ll have to add them to the template’s HTML.
Edit the slider widget and add the label name inside the widget content.
Yes, you can upload your own logo image with the theme.
Currently there are two popular websites where you can generate “shop this” widget:
Both of these websites will allow you to monetize the traffic you get, but Reward Style will require you apply before you’re accepted to create an account with them.
Labels are case sensitive, make sure to check whether your labels are uppercase or lowercase.
No, it will only work on blogs created on Blogger.com
No, the post layout is not designed to work with a sidebar.