- – Genesis child theme.
- – Drop down menus.
- – Posts slider (3 styles you can choose from):
- – Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest widgets.
- – WooCommerce compatible.
- – Choose how to display your posts on the homepage and category pages.
- – Choose to disable or enable sidebar for single posts as well as homepage and category pages.
- – Choose one of the premade color themes: Pink, peach, blue, purple, light and the default dark.
- – Popup Subscribe widget for Mailchimp with three styles.
- – Customizable homepage and other archive pages.
- – Shop the post widget.
- – SEO friendly.
- – Featured posts for the homepage.
- – Full screen intro header in the homepage:
- – Featured boxes for the homepage to highlight your favourite categories or to use as a mood board.
- WordPress.org 5.0+
- Genesis Framework 2.9+ (included with the purchase)
- Featured image with every post
DescriptionA website design for fashion, lifestyle, beauty and other photo dependent blogs. Estranged will work for those who want to start a blog or a store using WooCommerce. The theme comes with premade color themes to save you time from changing them individually, different post layouts to choose from, options to add widgets to the homepage and sidebar.
If you don’t like the premade color palettes, you can still change them in Customize > Colors.
Yes, you can upload your own logo images, preferably transparent images.
The elegant shop page is designed for affiliate and referral links only and won’t be suitable for selling. You can however use the WooCommerce plugin to sell products.