- Genesis child theme
- Drop down menus.
- Call to action, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest widgets.
- Custom shop page for affiliate and referral links (example).
- 1 column layout with optional sidebar for single posts (example).
- Posts slider.
- Popup Subscribe widget for Mailchimp with three styles.
- Customizable homepage and other archive pages.
- Shop the post widget.
- Custom Error 404 page.
- Custom logos, if interested please a note with your blog name at checkout.
- SEO friendly.
- Featured posts for the homepage.
- WordPress.org 5.0+
- Genesis Framework 2.9+ (included with the purchase)
- At least 7 posts published
- Featured image with every post
DescriptionA unique post layout, minimalistic website design, made for fashion, lifestyle and food blogs. It's recommend to keep the numbers of posts 7 per page to have this order or posts: - two columns, left aligned post, right aligned post, 3 columns and it repeats every 7 posts.
You can, although I recommend to keep it at 7 per page to make sure all post designs are visible on the homepage.
Yes, you can upload your own logo images, preferably transparent images.
The elegant shop page is designed for affiliate and referral links only and won’t be suitable for selling. You can however use the WooCommerce plugin to sell products.