- Genesis child theme
- Drop down menus.
- Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest widgets.
- Custom shop page for affiliate and referral links (example).
- WooCommerce compatible.
- Choose how to display your posts on the homepage and category pages.
- Choose to disable or enable sidebar for single posts as well as homepage and category pages, (example).
- Posts slider.
- Choose one of the premade color themes: Pink, black, blue, purple, white and the default gray.
- Popup Subscribe widget for Mailchimp with three styles.
- Customizable homepage and other archive pages.
- Shop the post widget.
- SEO friendly.
- Featured posts for the homepage.
- Featured boxes for the homepage to highlight your favourite categories or to use as a mood board.
- WordPress.org 5.0+
- Genesis Framework 2.9+ (included with the purchase)
- Featured image with every post
DescriptionA theme for every purpose! Upload up to 2 featured images and depending on the layout (left and right alternating layout, 1 column, 2 columns, 3 columns and 4 columns) you choose the featured image can either appear on hover or in a small square overlapping the first featured image. Enable the slider for your favourite or latest posts or feature posts in a Polaroid style arrangement.
Yes, for built in features like Featured Posts and Boxes you can choose between three positions: the header, footer and between posts.
If you don’t like the premade color palettes, you can still change them in Customize > Colors.
Yes, you can upload your own logo images, preferably transparent images.
The elegant shop page is designed for affiliate and referral links only and won’t be suitable for selling. You can however use the WooCommerce plugin to sell products.