- – Genesis child theme.
- – Drop down menus.
- – Posts slider:
- – Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest widgets.
- – WooCommerce compatible.
- – Choose how to display your posts on the homepage and category pages.
- – Choose to disable or enable sidebar for single posts as well as homepage and category pages.
- – Choose one of the premade color themes: Pink, dark, blue, purple, light and the default beige.
- – Popup Subscribe widget for Mailchimp with three styles.
- – Customizable homepage and other archive pages.
- – Shop the post widget.
- – SEO friendly.
- – Featured posts for the homepage.
- – Full screen intro header in the homepage:
- – Featured boxes for the homepage to highlight your favourite categories or to use as a mood board.
- WordPress.org 5.0+
- Genesis Framework 2.9+ (included with the purchase)
- Featured image with every post
DescriptionUpload up to 2 featured images and choose the layout (left and right alternating layout, 1 column, 2 columns, 3 columns, 4 columns and masonry) to display your posts in the homepage and other archive pages. Customizable fonts and colors.
If you don’t like the premade color palettes, you can still change them in Customize > Colors.
Yes, you can upload your own logo images, preferably transparent images.