- Featured posts based on labels.
- Drop down menus.
- Responsive design.
- Customizable, change colors and fonts in customize > advanced.
- Instagram, Pinterest widgets.
- Upload your header image if you’d like.
- Roll over photo for posts with more than one photo.
- About me widget.
- Different widget areas for the homepage and single posts.
- This theme doesn’t have the option for a sidebar.
- Next/prev links with thumbnails.
- Related posts.
- Full screen first image at the top in single posts.
DescriptionA feminine Blogger template with a responsive layout, minimalist in design. Perfect for all types of bloggers. Easy to install for beginners and doesn't require editing the code! The layout includes roll over photo for posts with multiple images, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube widgets. Posts display two photos on the homepage with the second appearing in the bottom right corner. Label pages have a two column layout.
Yes, navigate to Layout on your Blogger dashboard to add/delete widgets.
Yes, you can. Use Blogger Customizer to change the colors and fonts. If you want to use custom fonts, you’ll have to add them to the template’s HTML.
Edit the slider widget and add the label name inside the widget content.
Yes, you can upload your own logo image with the theme.
Currently there are two popular websites where you can generate “shop this” widget:
Both of these websites will allow you to monetize the traffic you get, but Reward Style will require you apply before you’re accepted to create an account with them.
Labels are case sensitive, make sure to check whether your labels are uppercase or lowercase.
No, it will only work on blogs created on Blogger.com
No, the post layout is not designed to work with a sidebar.